Information you can use
On the first day of the trek/course at 9 AM.
Meals will be served from 1st day morning to the last day evening. Complimentary tea will be provided on departing day. Meals however, can be arranged on payment if one arrives a day before the commencement of the trek / course if requested in advance.
Remittance of Course Fee
The course fee is required to be sent by a bank draft payable at the Allahabad bank at McLeod Ganj Upper Dharamshala and drawn in favor of the Himalayan Heights Adventure, McLeod Ganj, and Upper Dharamshala H.P. 176219.
Strict discipline is observed during the course. Trainees have to abide by HHA rules. Any damage or loss caused to the property or equipment will be made good on the spot. Refund of course fee is not admissible if a trainee once joining the course leaves the course by his own wish.
Trekker should be medically fit and insured. HHA will provide only first aid on a trek in case of emergency. Trekker will bear the cost of rescue, in case of any mishappening or accident during the trek. Trekkers are advised to carry their personal medicines and consult their personal physician before the commencement of the trek. No member of HHA will be held responsible directly or indirectly for any accident or mishap.
HHA provides essential camping and climbing equipments during the course. Shoes are not supplied for trekking. Trainees are required to bring light transit bedding and personal clothing, torch, mug and plate, water bottle, lunch boxes, sunhats, sports shoes, socks and warm clothing.
Jurisdiction of Disputes
Any disputes subject to District Kangra Courts only.
Facilities offer during our stay
- Accommodation in well furnished double bedded rooms.
- Meals from day one to last day.
- Courses are conducted by professional trainers.4 Complete Safety and Rescue ensured during the Trek.
- Camping and Technical equipments supplied at the Campus.
- Communication network on wireless/mobile.
- TV in the Lounge.
- Videos & Photo Exhibitions
- We show videos of each trek prior to commencement.
- Photo exhibitions of each trek.
- Maps & Books of all treks in Himachal Pradesh are available.
- Quality Training and adequate care.
- Quality and hygienic food both at Field and at Campus.
- Sumptuous & high calories menu served on a trek.
- Best quality gears and camping equipment provided.
- Impart lectures on various subjects.
- Arrange slide shows of trekking trails.
- Teach about environment, ecology and conservation.