Triund nature camp offers breathtaking views of snow capped peaks of Dhauladhar and lush green Kangra valley from your tents in the hills.
- Includes & Excludes
Day 1: Arrival at Mcleodganj
Arrival at Mcleodganj in Hotel Ekant lodge. The Hotel is located on the Jogi Bara road, Mcleodganj. Ekant lodge is just 600mts away from the Mcleodganj bus stand and it takes about 15min by walk to reach.
Ekant Lodge provides decent and budget accommodation with attached toilets/ bath and hot shower and offers sumptuous meals to the tourist and trekkers.
Day 2: Trek to Mana camp site and overnight stay in tents.
Mana is a very well defined and easy trek that passes through Bhagsunag temple, waterfall, and Lehta then to Mana camp.
Mana camp is about 6 km from Mcleodganj. This is one of the charming places from where the views towards Kangra valley and Dharamshala are delectable. One can trek to triund from Mana camp which is further 2km from Mana camp.
Day 3: Mana camp to Triund (2875mts) and back to Mcleodganj.
After breakfast trek to Triund which is further 2km from Mana camp and it takes about 1 and half hour to reach. After visiting Triund, descend to Mcleodganj via Magic view, Galu devi temple, Dharamkot and then to Mcleodganj. Total distance from Triund to Mcleodganj is 9 kms.
Package inclusive of
- One-night accommodation in Mcleodganj with Dinner and Breakfast included (Vegetarian only)
- One-night camping at Mana camp.
- Guide as per the group strength.
- Camping equipments (Tents, Sleeping bags, and Mattresses)
- Vegetarian food during camping (Dinner, Breakfast and evening tea with snacks)
- First aid kit at campsite.
The package excludes
- Any transportation in cab/taxi.
- Lunch on both days.
- Personal porters.
- Bone fire.
- Bottle water.