Snowline or Illaqua gote is situated below Indrahara Pass at an elevation of 3200mts. This is one of the beautiful trek, which gains height gradually.
- Includes & Excludes
Day 1:- Mcleodganj to Triund (2875Mts.) 9 km. Overnight stay in tents.
Triund is a very well defined and easy trek which passes through Dharamkot village and Galu Devi and then to Triund. This is the one of the best trekking routes which gains a height of about 1000mts. in a distance of 9km.
This is one of the charming places from where the views towards kangra valley and Dharamshala are delectable. One can enjoy the night view of the glittering lights of Dharamshala town, which makes the whole scene unique and memorable.
Day 2: - Triund to Snowline (3200m) 5km and overnight at snowline in tents.
Snowline or Illaqua gote is situated below Indrahara Pass at an elevation of 3200mts. This is a beaten trek frequented by shepherds and trekkers; it has a moderate climb. Illaqua gote offers a most spectacular, panoramic and distant view of Dhauladhar.
Day 3: - Snowline to Mcleodganj via Lehta, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunag temple.
After breakfast back to triund and after that trek to Lehta which is further 2km from Triund and it takes about 1 and half hour to reach. After visiting Lehta, descend to Mcleodganj via Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunag temple and then to Mcleodganj. Total distance from Snowline to Mcleodganj is 12km.
- Transport cost for private departures
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast
- Porter/mules for client baggage (one bag per client not weighing more than 15 kgs)
- Camping equipment
- Professional guide
Not Included :
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.