Beaskund is a high altitude alpine lake at an altitude of 3,700 meters. Beaskund, named after the sage Vyasa who meditated at this place.
- Includes & Excludes
Day 1: Arrival at Manali (1900M) and transfer to a hotel in Manali. Manali is 530 kms from Delhi and 295km from Pathankot railway station. After leisure, the day starts with the acclimatization walk to Hadimba temple, old Manali and the mall road.
Day 2: Manali to Bakarthatch (3150m) (25km) via Solang Nullah and Dhundi.
After breakfast drive to Dhundi. This 20km drive passes through beautiful Solang nullah a worth visiting place and a beautiful valley famous for summer and winter sports.
The trek starts from Dhundi. The trek passes along the Beas nullah with a moderate climb up to 3 km crossing over to many rivulets and then steeply ascends to a ridge beliw the Bakarthatch making it tough and taxing for about 2 km. Overnight stay at Bakarthatch in tents.
Day 3: Bakarthatch to Beaskund (3700 M) (8km) and back to Bakarthatch.
The trek to Beas Kund is about 8km from Bakarthatch and it takes about 2 to 3 hour to reach over the moraine and hopping over small streams takes one to the small Glacier Lake at Beas kund. After spending time at the lake follow the same trek to Bakarthatch. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 4: Bakarthatch to Dhundi and then drive to Manali.
Today after Breakfast we will trek up to Dhundi and from here we will drive to Manali.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
- Transport cost for private departures
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast
- Porter/mules for client baggage (one bag per client not weighing more than 15 kgs)
- Camping equipment
- Professional guide
Not Included :
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.