About Himalayan Heights Adventure
Trekking, Camping, Tours & Adventure Activities
Himalayan Heights Adventure is an adventure travel organization based in the hills of Dharamsala, H.P, India (North). A team of professional mountaineers, nature lovers, ecologists and cross country trekkers. HHA (Himalayan Heights Adventure) organization also conducts yoga and meditation classes on a trek to freshen and energize the trekkers and mountaineers.
The mission of HHA is to offer adventure activities based on ‘Outward Bound Movements’ to the youth of the country and to inculcate in them a sense of discipline, national integration, patriotism, love for nature and an awareness for the Himalayan environment, fauna and flora and cultural glimpses of the hill tribes in this mighty range.
Himalayan Heights Adventure's aim is to provide quality and professional adventure opportunities to the adventure lovers, offer adventure courses to the new youths and children with safe standards.
Meet our professional Directors & Trainers
Mr S.R. Saini
(Ex Directorate of Mountaineering & Allied Sports)
Sh. S.R.Saini has served in the prestigious ABVIM and Allied Sports Manali for more than 30 years. He has trekked exhaustively in the Himachal Himalayas. Saini has lived the culture, traditions, and rituals of the Himalayas. He is the author of Treks & Passes of Himachal Himalaya.
- Having almost 45 years of experience in Mountaineering and trekking peaks of Himachal.
- Authored 4 books of Trekking & Mountaineering
- Presently working as Executive director Himalayan Heights Adventure
- A Post Graduate & Trained Instructor in Outdoor activities
Mr Nilesh Saini
(Director Himalayan Heights Adventure)
An avid adventure lover, trekker, mountaineer, adventure course instructor, paragliding pilot and what not.. you name it and he has it under his belt. Have scaled almost all the prominent peaks and passes of Dhauladhar region, Mr Nilesh is himself an inspiration to the youths.
- Expert Trekker in HHA with years of experience with vast knowledge in adventure activities
- A Post Graduate in Sports
- M. Phil in Trekking & Mountaineering
- A Trained mountaineer with Basic, Advance & MOI in Mountaineering
- Expert in Trekking, Paragliding, Mountaineering, Expeditions & Allied Sports
Facilities at HHA
- Comfortable accommodation facility
- Fresh, hygienic & homely meals
- Activities by certified & professional instructors
- Complete safety & rescue ensured during the trek
- Camping & technical equipment supplied at the campus
- Communication network via wireless
Aims of HHA
- To offer quality activities & adequate care
- To offer healthy menu at the camps and during the treks
- To provide best gears & camping equipment
- To impart quality lectures on various subjects
- Arrange slideshows of trekking trails
- Teach about environment and ecology and natural resources
Lectures at HHA
- Himalayan physical features
- Avalanches and Glaciology
- Mountain manners and Local customs
- Mountain weather
- Mountain terminology
- First aid and camp hygiene
- Map reading
- Himalayan Fauna & flora