About Himalayan Heights Adventure
Trekking, Camping, Tours & Adventure Courses
Himalayan Heights Adventure is an adventure travel organization based in the hills of Dharamsala, H.P, India (North). A team of Professional Mountaineers, nature lovers, ecologists and cross country trekkers. HHA (Himalayan Heights Adventure) organization also conducts yoga and meditation classes on a trek to freshen and energize the trekkers and mountaineers.
The mission of HHA is to offer adventure training based on ‘Outward Bound Movements’ to the youth of the country and to inculcate in them a sense of discipline, national integration, patriotism, love for nature and an awareness for the Himalayan environment, fauna and flora and cultural glimpses of the hill tribes in this mighty range.
Himalayan Heights Adventure's aim is to provide quality and professional adventure opportunities to the adventure lovers, offer adventure courses to the new youths and children with safe standards.
Meet our professional Directors & Trainers
Mr S.R. Saini
(Ex Directorate of Mountaineering & Allied Sports)
Sh. S.R.Saini has served in the Directorate of Mountaineering and Allied Sports Manali for more than 30 years. He has trekked exhaustively in the Himachal Himalayas. Saini has lived the culture, traditions, and rituals of the Himalayas. He is the auther of Treks & Passes of Himachal Himalaya.
- Having almost 35 years of experience in Mountaineering and trekking peaks of Himachal.
- Authored 3 books of Trekking & Mountaineering
- Presently working as Executive director Himalayan Heights Adventure Institute
- A Post Graduate & Trained Instructor in Outdoor activities
Mr Nilesh Saini
(Director Himalayan Heights Adventure & Institute)
An avid adventure lover, trekker, mountaineer, adventure course instructor, paragliding pilot and what not.. you name it and he has it under his belt. Have scaled almost all the peaks and passes of Himachal, Mr Nilesh is himself an inspiration to the youths.
- Expert Trainer in HHA Institute with years of experience with vast knowledge in adventure activities
- A Post Graduate in Sports
- M. Phil in Trekking & Mountaineering
- A Trained mountaineer with Basic, Advance & MOI in Mountaineering
- Expert in Trekking, Paragliding, Mountaineering, Expeditions & Allied Sports
Facilities at HHA Institute
- Comfortable accommodation facility
- Fresh, hygienic & homely meals
- Courses by certified & professional instructors
- Complete safety & rescue insured during the trek
- Camping & technical equipments supplied at the sampus
- Communication network via wireless
Aims of HHA Institute
- To offer quality training & adequate care
- To offer healthy menu at the campus for a healthy student
- To provide best gears & camping equipments
- To impart quality lectures on various subjects
- Arrange slideshows of trekking trails
- Teach about environment and ecology and natural resources
Lectures at HHA Institute
- Himalayan physical features
- Avalanches and Glaciology
- Mountain manners and Local customs
- Mountain weather
- Mountain terminology
- First aid and camp hygiene
- Map reading
- Himalayan Fauna & flora